Yes, I realise I've jumped on the Sorbetto bandwagon about two years after everyone else but better late than never, right?
I made it about two weeks ago but despite wearing it a couple of times already, I just haven't had the chance to get it photographed. It was a dream to sew up: really easy to follow, no size adjustments needed and really quick (well, it took me between 4 and 5 hours one afternoon, which for me as a beginner is brilliant). It's the most "finished" garment I've made to date - I took my time and made sure I finished every seam and worked as neatly as I possibly could. The exposed bias binding was really easy to put on too. I'm so, so pleased with myself!
This weekend, I've been working on my Robe Sureau. I've almost completed it but it still needs a bit of work so only work in progress photos for now I'm afraid.
|Cutting out - note the use of my really high tech pattern weights|
|Constructing the bodice|