Based on the Lydia pattern from Burda (as a downloadable for $1), I made this T shirt mainly to see what it would be like to work with jersey. It was ok. Yes, only ok. I used my machine's stretch stitch for the first time which I found tricky but manageable. I did think halfway through that I probably should have used my walking foot but I just couldn't be bothered to unscrew and put it on by that point.
There are some puckers at the neck because I used binding rather than facings. To be honest, I'm not completely enamoured with it and will probably wear it as a base layer under things rather than on its own. It might be the material rather than anything else, it was stretchy but not soft and warm like I thought it was going to be. The top is very comfy tho - I wore it out to dinner last night under a short sleeved jumper dress (sorry, forgot to take a photo) and it was quite cosy.
I'm thinking of making some knickers from the leftover fabric once I get some stretch elastic/lace!
In other cat news, I found Mini lurking in the greenhouse...
...and both tinkers fascinated by the smell of our bikes after we'd been out for a ride through the fallen leaves in the park! No idea why!