Saturday 29 December 2012

My Sewist Secret Santa gift and other cool pressies

Yay, my gift arrived today!


With a cute card (how did my Santa know I love cats I wonder?!) with a little note explaining how he/she had missed the last post before Xmas, oops! Oh well, I certainly don't mind as it's lovely to receive a present at any time!


And this is what was inside:


How cute! I'm excited just thinking about what I can do with it... Thank you SO much, Secret Santa, I'm well chuffed! I'm not even going to try and guess who my Santa actually is btw, it will hurt my brain too much...(I've been ill all week and only just starting to get better)...

It was my first "married" Christmas this year, spent with my in-laws. I was thoroughly spoilt with lots of gifts, including:

Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Sewing

Cambie dress pattern

I also got knitting needles, crochet hooks and wool - no excuse not to learn now! With them came a book called The Knitter's Bible and in fact, I've already started knitting my very first woolly scarf! I received fabric and other sewing supplies, a really fluffy and warm dressing gown and my favourite gift:


So all in all, a very good haul, eh? I hope none of the family got my horrible cold as a present from me... Best get on and do some crafting now!

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE the owl fabric (surprise surprise!), and the dots too, what great gifts :) I can't wait to see what you make with them. Good luck with the knitting :) And that calender is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stuck at the cat calendar. SQUEE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. Thanks!