Monday 26 March 2012

Scrappy dappy doo!

I got really excited about Stitched in Color's Festival of Scrappiness and thought it would be the perfect excuse to make the pincushion and quilted needlebook that I've been planning for a while. I have a whole bag crammed with little bits of scrap fabric and I knew exactly which bits I wanted to use. So here they are:

Back of pincushion

Back of needlebook

Inside
They're both a bit bigger than I initially envisaged but I got a bit carried away! I had to use up a bit of my favourite cat fabric too.

The only thing is that I've just read the rules to enter the competition and it says "quilt top" - oops! Classic case of jumping in head first without reading the small print! Do you think the quilted needlebook will count as a mini? I'm entering it anyway!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Sabina just looked at your blog and I'm getting excited for you! Love seeing the things you are making for the wedding x wish I could be there.... Hope it's all you want it to be and more x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. Thanks!