Thursday 10 October 2013

Knitter's paradise

Simple boot toppers - chunky

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of wool
I take a look at my life and realise it's so full
Cos I been sewin' and quiltin' so long
That even my hubby thinks that my mind has gone

Baby booties for my friend's newborn

But I ain't never crossed a yarn that didn't deserve it
A newbie like me, it's all about the 'crylic
I better watch how I'm slippin' and how I'm purlin'
And get myself used to those blasted DPNs

Oats cowl for me in Merino wool

I really hate to tink but I gotta, yo
As it unravels I see myself goin' with the flow, fool
It's the kind of K all the crafters wanna do, like
With my circs in my hand try-na knit in the moonlight...

Gauge swatch for Miette cardi

4 comments:

  1. Coolio is wishing he was this fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up heehee. All looks good! Good winter activity too

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. Thanks!